My new Play! by Sephora box arrived a few days ago so here’s the review with details on this month box.
If you want to know more details on how this subscription service works click here!
This month box it’s called “Effortless” since it’s still quite hot around here we could use some advice on what products to use and still look chic the rest of the Summer.
1. FIRST AIR BEAUTY: This face cleanser contains Aloe Vera, so it’s perfect to use on burned skin after sun exposure. The company claims to be free of harsh chemicals and allergens making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
2. OUAI WAVE SPRAY: This hair mist promise sexy wavy hair with just a couple of sprays’s. Easy to use it’s the perfect choice for a quick hair fix.
3. SMASHBOX PRIMER: The perfect Primer to keep your makeup in place on those Summer days! To get a more natural look just mix it with a little bit of foundation and apply it with your wet Beauty Blender.
4. BEAUTY BLENDER BLOTTERAZZI: Washable and reusable cushion removes shine and oil without ruining your makeup. It also helps to remove makeup cracks from foundation, unlike the regular Beauty Blender Sponge this cushion needs to be dry to get better results.
5. BENEFIT COSMETICS HOOLA LIQUID BRONZER: Shimmer free bronzer that gives you a radiant sunkissed finish. Apply it where you would naturally tan ( forehead, cheeks, bridge on the nose and chin) and then blend out. You can use a brush, wet sponge or even your fingers. I mix it with a little bit of moisturizer to get a delicate finish.
I have to admit I love bracelets but it’s hard to style them on a daily basis. Specially if you are running around doing errands, working with your computer or taking care of your little ones. Bracelets kinda get stuck everywhere. Who am I kidding at some point I feel uncomfortable and end up removing them!
But those sweet days I want to wear them I like to style them following a few simple rules.
1. PICK A CENTERPIECE: I have a thing for big watches so I usually work around them and make them my Centerpiece. You can pick and choose a ring as your statement piece or even a big bracelet.
2. FROM THIN TO THICK: I like to start with a watch and then stack the bracelets behind going from the thinest bracelet to the thickest. If there’s no watch or you just don’t like them just start from thin to thick.
3. MIX AND MATCH: Choose different metal colors, gold, silver, yellow. There’s no longer need to match and no need to do one hand in one metal and the other one in an other one. Choose a pop of color or just pick the rainbow, whatever suits your personality.
For me the main goal it’s always to have fun while styling my outfits! 😉
A few days ago I was visiting Frederickburg a small town that’s almost 240 miles from Houston. Frederickburg has over 30 wineries and tasting rooms you can visit and taste some delicious Texan wines.
Our first stop was Fiesta Winery, this tasting room is very spacious and with live music makes the perfect atmosphere to relax and enjoy your picks. From sweet wines to dry wines you have six choices to start your tasting journey.
Second stop was Wedding Oak Winery at Wildseed Farms this winery is nestled inside a Wildseed Farm with beautiful views full of wildflowers and butterflies. With a considerably smaller tasting room you have five opportunities, plus one complimentary glass, to indulge yourself in some of their award winning wines.
Our last stop was Messina Hof this winery sits on a ten acres field and counts with a very spacious tasting room with several tables to sit and relax. We had six chances to pick our favorites form more than fifty authentic Texas wines.
Coming from a country where wine it’s a pretty big deal I really enjoyed some of the wines I had the chance to taste. Plus I got to take advantage of beautiful views with some of my favorite people! 😉
Welcome to a new post! I received my June Box just last week…yep… they took their time to deliver it! ;(
Anyways, this June box was called “The Minimalist” they handpicked the items to get an easy to achieve Summer look.
Let’s get started!
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE: This product it’s to use with damp hair, you can leave it alone, braided or whatever you like, it gives you the Salon effect without any tools. How cool is that?! 😉
TARTEGUARD: This Tarte sunscreen lotion is SPF 30. I don’t need to tell you about the benefits of sunscreen. Right?!
BECCA: This backlight Primer gives you a glow effect with or without foundation. It’s basically glow on the go!
BAREMINERALS: BareSkin is a bronzer with all the benefits of a Serum. This versatile formula can give you a sun-kissed glow all over your face or as regular bronzer in your cheeks and T-Zone.
THEY’RE REAL: This Benefit mascara it’s amazing if you haven’t tried it, you have to! It lengths your lashes and you can use the tip of the wand to get a more dramatic effect.
I recently received some Schwarzkopf hair products into my mailbox! After the appropriate happy dance I decided that I was going to try them right away.
I received the Essence Ultime line that claims 90% more control of split ends. They also claim to have an “extra rich formula that repairs damaged hair in the cells.” I jumped into the shower and used their Essence Ultime Shampoo and Conditioner.
First, they smell really nice! It’s not overwhelming; it leaves your with a nice and fresh perfume.
After using the shampoo I applied the Conditioner. I left the conditioner for 5 minutes and then rinsed it.
Once I got off the shower I used a towel to get some of the water out. Right after I applied the Omega Repair 11 in 1 Leave in product.
This little guy has 11 benefits in one little bottle:
1. Intensive hair Repair 2. Split End Control & Prevention 3. Easier combing 4. Shine & Flexibility 5. Bounce & Vitality 6. Rebalance Hydration Levels 7. Non-Burdening Formula 8. Smoothening 9. Softness 10. Frizz Control 11. Blow Dry Heat Protection
These products left my hair really soft and smelling amazing! The only issue I find it’s that now I can’t stop touching it! 😉
Father’s Day is this Sunday! I thought it would be a great idea to let my husband pick some of the things he would like to get as a gift. It also gave me some extra ideas of what he might want as a present! 😉
Enjoy this Father’s Day Picks, you will find the links for each pick below the picture.